Are you wondering how to choose a kids yoga teacher training? Or, have you ever thought: How do I find the best yoga training for school teachers?
Well, you’re in luck! Pretzel Kids yoga has it all.
In fact, Pretzel Kids yoga brings curriculum-based kids yoga classes to families and schools nationwide, as well as provides an online yoga teacher training and subscription membership that empowers you to run successful kids yoga classes in your community.
How are we delivering all of this? Via our new web platform, our online yoga teacher training course, and our new Pretzel Kids Teacher Association (PkTA) membership program.
Here’s how to become a kids yoga instructor
If you want to teach kids yoga, here’s how to do so in 3 easy steps.
1. A wannabe kids yoga teacher (generally a mom, fitness enthusiast, side hustler, school teacher or entrepreneur) enrolls in the online Pretzel Kids Yoga Teacher Certification Course.
2. You then also become a member of the Pretzel Kids Teacher Association where you can get all the perks, marketing materials, technology, and teaching resources to run successful Pretzel Kids yoga classes.
3. Once steps #1 and #2 are in motion, you can begin teaching Pretzel Kids yoga classes, and use our web platform to collect payments and manage your classes.
How to Find a Kids Yoga Class
But what if you’re a parent and you want to find a ‘yoga class near me’ for your kids? Or, where do you start to look for a children’s yoga instructor or a yoga class that has mindfulness activities for kids?
Well, Pretzel Kids yoga has your back there too. Here’s how to find a children’s yoga class in 3 easy steps.
1. Head over the Pretzel Kids yoga website and click on the “Find a Class” tab on the menu bar.
2. Find your location on the drop-down menu and click on your city. You can also enter in a start date and filter classes by types and ages (for example: preschool, studio, ages 5-8, etc.) If you find a class in your area, you can then click on that teacher’s profile to learn more about her, or click on the “Enroll” button to sign your child up for that class.
3. If you do not find a class in your area, don’t fret. We are adding classes daily and as more teachers train with Pretzel Kids yoga and become members of the Pretzel Kids yoga teaching community, more classes will be available.
In the meantime, we’re here to help! So, if there isn’t an available yoga class near you, reach out to us directly and request a kids yoga class.
Learn More About Pretzel Kids Yoga on the Radio!
Perhaps the best way to learn about Pretzel Kids yoga is to hear it for yourself. Pretzel Kids Founder Robyn Parets was recently a guest on the radio show Radio Entrepreneur. Here she discusses the importance of mindfulness for kids and how Pretzel Kids yoga is making kids yoga classes accessible.
To learn more, watch the Radio Entrepreneur interview at the top of this post.
Are you ready to teach kids yoga?
Now that you’ve learned more about Pretzel Kids yoga, what’s holding you back from teaching kids yoga?